It's twins. Two Peanuts with two lovely heartbeats. We are stunned, thrilled and completely startled at the thought. I'll post pics as soon as I can get them scanned.
What an amazing milestone we've passed. Long way to go especially now with the extra things to monitor knowing that there are two. But today we got another miracle... for that we are truly grateful.
Morning sickness hit. I hurled once. So far, not too bad. I mostly gag. I look like a cat trying to cough up a furball. Very attractive. The Mister smiles every time I do it. Apparently it's funny because he'll be talking to me and then "gak" and he just stops and laughs. Then I get a pat and a "my poor baby".
It's been a long, nerve-wracking week while we waited to see what's was happening. I will get some sleep and catch up with everyone this weekend. Our most sincere thanks for the support during these rough spots. We look forward to some smooth sailing now. :-)
XOXO
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
1 month ago

6 comments:
I am so very excited for you and your mister! Good luck in the weeks and months to come. Two babies will be lots of fun!
When I told Ryan he said:
"Go babies!! Go little spirits!"
Overjoyed for you!!! And very, very proud of your courage.
Yay! So glad you had two strong heartbeats!!
That is so fabulout. What fantastic news. I'm very happy for you and hope that we hear lots more good news in the days and weeks to come!
I am so so happy for you two!!! I can't wait to hear about your next appointment!!
Malinda
I am Just So Thrilled for you and your DH!
I cried as I read your Post!!
You are so in my Prayers!!
So Much Love to you and your DH!!
xoxoxo
Donna
Post a Comment