Today started with a crying jag. No real "rational" reason but it happened anyway. The Mister just held on to me and then reminded me that I did the exact same thing the last time. I realized that it did sound familiar.
Huh. Why?
I looked at my old chart and sure enough he's right. I was a blubbering idiot on 10 DPO. Why 10 days? I remember also that another woman in a support blog said that 5-7 days after transfer always seems to be hard.
I think it's because we all Google and Bing for answers. How soon should a pg test register positive? 8, 9, 10 days? Well, then if mine isn't positive it must mean that I'm not pregnant.... In reality, we're all different. All embryos are different and some are just faster hCG producers than others.
Of course I can say this now as I sit calmly waiting for tomorrow to come. Probably I'll wake up at 4:00 AM again, cry and act like the end of the universe is upon me if I don't see two lines. My hope is that two little lines will show up and we'll get to celebrate. Here's to tears of happiness from now on.
Some days I wish I was a blissfully ignorant fertile who had no clue about all these scary details. It's crazy making. However, I need to remember we are who we are today because of these experiences. That's a good thing. A very good thing.
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
1 month ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment