Today the Mister took a PTO day today. His preggo wife can't help do much anymore so he's been quite busy. We did decide to go to our favorite sushi place for lunch (nothing raw for me, I promise). I ate two rolls. Doesn't sound like much but for me that's 12 pieces, which is a lot. Yum. Although the cucumbers didn't sit so well. On the way home I asked the Mister to pull into the bakery, Edgar's Bakery to be exact. I needed baked goods. Don't ask me why. So, I came home with a "Dolly Bar"- graham crust, choc chips, coconut, pecans and condensed milk- and a Red Velvet cupcake. So far, the Dolly Bar is down. I'll probably wait on the cupcake until later. :-) I weighed myself this morning...lost 2 lbs so I figure some calories will do me some good.
For the most part, my morning sickness is down to the cold sloshies (you know that cold, sloshy feeling in an empty stomach?) and mind boggling belches. I rarely gag and haven't thrown up in more than a week. Yippee! *knock wood* We were 11 weeks yesterday!
We're trying to figure out how to coordinate a move right before our due date. Our lease is up in March and the owners want to sell the house so there's no renewal. Shitskies. We'll figure it out. We always do. My kingdom for a good housing market soon so we can sell our rentals and buy our own home here.
Other than that, things are quiet. Quiet is good.
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
1 month ago

1 comments:
I love the word "shitskies" and must steal it for my vocab. Maybe the owners will take pity on you and let you out of your lease a couple months early? It doesn't hurt to ask. 11 weeks!!!! Great news. Keep up the good work Ann.
Post a Comment