Friday, January 15, 2010

Postponed- Drat

Well the estrogen is lower but not low enough. We need to coast through the weekend and then call the office Monday (I wonder if they're open?). Anyway, so now the big decision of moving forward knowing that work is hectic in february and we're moving in March. Or really postpone until after the move in March. Is anytime a good time? Life always happens so it's hard to find a "sweet spot". I don't know what to do.

The Mister and I will be working this all weekend. It's such a crazy thing to have to think through. Work is work. Can't do more than I can do and should be ok there. The move is another thing. Obviously if I was pg there'd be no lifting and the Mister would have a lot on his shoulders. We are hiring movers so I don't have to worry about that part. Just the packing.

Meh. We'll figure it out. God I hope we can wake up tomorrow or Sunday and know just what to do. It's always fun around here!

2 comments:

IF Optimist, then... said...

Suckage. Did I mention how much I hate cysts? Hope that you can work out a schedule that will fit with your busy and hectic lives in the next few months.

Anonymous said...

i hope a clear answer emerges from the mists. i'm really sorry about this -- i hope it's one of thsoe situations where you look back and think 'of course it had to happen like that!' i just wish your road was a little smoother and coastier right now. soon soon soon..... hugs and prayers, peanut and shawntain

Post a Comment