Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cheerios....No Go.

For some strange reason, Cheerios do not agree with the tummy. I had the crazy idea that I was over the morning sickness...um...not so much.

This weekend has been quiet. I got my first craving after watching "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle". Problem is there are no White Castle's where we live. The closest thing we've got are Krystal's and it worked! I ate two last night, shared one with the Mister (not his fave) and I have one left for today. After I feel better, I'm having it for lunch.

Yesterday we cashed in our bag of change that we've been saving for the last year. All the change goes in, much to the Mister's chagrin (he doesn't like to pay the 9% fee), into the CoinStar machine and out comes $60! Woohoo! It's like finding money in your pocket while doing the laundry. Nice.

Today it's raining.... again. I feel bad for enjoying such a lovely, rainy day while my family is melting in the Southwest. Time for a little more B6. Ugh.

2 comments:

Geochick said...

yucka on the m/s. Now seriously, you can't eat Cheerios but you CAN eat a greasy burger or tow or three? wow. ;-)

Ann said...

Crazy, huh? This morning no peanut butter toast which has been my staple in the mornings. I guess Saturday was a good day :-) .

Post a Comment